Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone worked with patients with Oticon hearing aids? If so, did any of your patients have anything positive or negative to say about their brand?
I only ask because I have an appointment with my audiologist today and we're selecting hearing aids. I know most of you have yet to receive your Au.D and some of you have your license already and your opinions from past clinical experiences means a lot to me. I was wondering if you can share your opinions about Oticon's BTE hearing aids for those with bilateral moderate to severe hearing loss. Don't hesitate to mention models with high power. I won't be offended. 😉
I only ask because I have an appointment with my audiologist today and we're selecting hearing aids. I know most of you have yet to receive your Au.D and some of you have your license already and your opinions from past clinical experiences means a lot to me. I was wondering if you can share your opinions about Oticon's BTE hearing aids for those with bilateral moderate to severe hearing loss. Don't hesitate to mention models with high power. I won't be offended. 😉
