hearing from schools on different days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

At PCO, there were 3 other students that interviewed at the same day as me, and one of them (as she told me) got in already. I have not heard anything back from the school. Should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

How long has it been?. They might not have reached your file yet. Lets not assume the worst, wait another week or so. If you don't hear anything by that time then call them. They must give you an answer very soon since its rolling admission.

How long has it been?. They might not have reached your file yet. Lets not assume the worst, wait another week or so. If you don't hear anything by that time then call them. They must give you an answer very soon since its rolling admission.

Just because it's rolling admissions does not mean that they have to give a definitive answer soon. It simply means that they can. If they are not sure that they want to accept or reject you, you are compared to everyone new that gets interviewed until they make a decision (this is what being wait-listed means). You could hear from them next week, or in May. I would expect to hear something in the next couple of weeks (accepted, wait-listed, rejected). If not, then call.

i interviewed on 9/22