HEEEELP ,May 15th question....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

francisdoss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
m lready accepted by school X then accepted school Y accepted me with the indication " .. you will be held in the entering class for 3 weeks from today, may 5th... to accept offer , send written notice...". Suppose i don't send written notice before may 15th( they say i have three weeks to respond), am i still holding place there?Please help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

francisdoss said:
m lready accepted by school X then accepted school Y accepted me with the indication " .. you will be held in the entering class for 3 weeks from today, may 5th... to accept offer , send written notice...". Suppose i don't send written notice before may 15th( they say i have three weeks to respond), am i still holding place there?Please help!!!!

a. It's really hard to figure out what you're trying to say.
b. Why don't you alleviate all your problems and send it in before the 15th? Just make the decision by then.

francisdoss said:
Why don't you call and ask them?

There is no better authority on what they intend to do then the admissions office itself.

lookslikerain said:
a. It's really hard to figure out what you're trying to say.
b. Why don't you alleviate all your problems and send it in before the 15th? Just make the decision by then.

That's really funny :oops: It's true though, it is really hard to understand what you are trying to say! I kinda get the point, but the details are mumble jumble. Did you mean May 5th or did you mean May 15th? When did you get the letter? When exactly is the three weeks up? Can you try to be more clear? I hope it wasn't May 5th, because then you would have already figured it out by now, and I can't be of any help...?