Hei! Hvor Norwegians?!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScreamingTreesRule

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

I think one of my great-great grandparents came from Norway (although it could be Sweden).

I met plenty of Norwegians in Kosovo (of all places!). I must say, talk about an attractive group of people!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, it got moved once. Ya think maybe that should give you a hint this one will get moved? It's nothing against you or norwegians, it's just that you'll probably get a better response there as most internationals check the international forum, while some don't even read the Lounge.

Being moved.

If you don't use Norwegian in your header and express that you're looking for norwegian-americans or those studying in the US, like the Paki thread does, then it can go in the Lounge. But first impression is that you're looking for foreign students, that's why it was moved.

Originally posted by leorl
If you don't use Norwegian in your header and express that you're looking for norwegian-americans or those studying in the US, like the Paki thread does, then it can go in the Lounge. But first impression is that you're looking for foreign students, that's why it was moved.
Hi leorl,

Ooops! I didn't know that I did anything against the Lounge etiquette. My apologies. :laugh:

Can you please edit it as you see fit (like changing the title to: Calling All Norwegians....that would be OK?)? Because I'm not sure exactly what you will find acceptable? :D