heine or neitz?

Started by nzha
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nzha

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, i'm a first year student of optometry..i need a help to choose good quality brand of retinoscope and ophthalmoscope. which one is better and worthy.. Heine or Neitz?
 
I almost got a Heine in school because to me they looked the most like a real lightsaber...

But I ended up with a Welch Allyn set because it felt more intuitive to me.

So really, just order the set which you feel most comfortable with. But Heine does have a good reputation for its optics.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I almost got a Heine in school because to me they looked the most like a real lightsaber...

But I ended up with a Welch Allyn set because it felt more intuitive to me.

So really, just order the set which you feel most comfortable with. But Heine does have a good reputation for its optics.
Alright thank you for the suggestion