HELLLLLP!!!FOrmats needed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drkid4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: HEY YOU GUYS REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE. iM AN IMG AND REQUIRING TO GET FORMATS FOR THE DEANS LETTER AND LOR's. ANY ONE CAN HELP ME HERE WITH IT. PLLLLLLZ AM RUNNING OUTTA TIME HERE........THANKS.

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, it's not "polite" to type in all caps. Secondly, there isn't a specific format. A Dean's letter is just that. A letter, so should follow the format of a formal letter. It hopefully should say how good a student you are, etc etc etc. They tend to be just general letters because the Dean doesn't really get to know all the students. LOR's are the same. They're formal letters so follow just a format of a letter. They should be from profs/consultants who know you well enough to be able to write you a good letter...how enthusiastic you are, etc etc etc. If you just ask someone, I'm sure they've probably had to do it before so would know how to write one. Just make sure it's from someone who likes you.

Hey there thank you for the reply. Im sorry about the caps. Didnt know about that it not being polite. Now I know , so thanks for that too. ok.
I got the idea about the letter. Will do so accordingly. Take care.