Hello All

Started by ms2209
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ms2209

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:
 
ms2209 said:
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:

Yeah, we (or at least I) definitely need to chill out. :laugh:
 
kiahs said:
welcome to our world, look forward to getting to know you🙂


Thanks!!! I don't know how interesting I'll be though. I'm just another neurotic pre-med!!! LOL :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad