• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
Status
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
ms2209 said:
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:
Yeah, we (or at least I) definitely need to chill out. :laugh:

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
welcome to our world, look forward to getting to know you:)

About the Ads

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
Status
kiahs said:
welcome to our world, look forward to getting to know you:)

Thanks!!! I don't know how interesting I'll be though. I'm just another neurotic pre-med!!! LOL :laugh:

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
ms2209 said:
Thanks!!! I don't know how interesting I'll be though. I'm just another neurotic pre-med!!! LOL :laugh:
Cool signature. That's one of my favorite Seinfeld lines.

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
Status
fruit fly said:
Cool signature. That's one of my favorite Seinfeld lines.
Thanks! I'm obsessed with Seinfeld...LOL!

About the Ads