Africa and Middle East Hello arab studying in canada!!

Started by IRAQIRAYA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IRAQIRAYA

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELLO EVERY BODY🙂
HOW R U ALL??I AM RAYA I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE AND I AM GOING TO ATTEND MEDICAL SCHOOL IN CANADA NEXT YEAR SO I NEED HELP FROM SOME ONE WHO IS STUDYING MEDICINE IN CANADA I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT AND I NEED SOME INFORMATION >>>
ANY EFFORT IS APPRECIATED😕
 
Hello Raya. Wish you the best. Why don't you post in Canada's forum? I'm sure many people will help you there. Good luck 🙂
 
hi,raya.i will ask something.is there any exam or requirement for foreigners in canada.i am searching a canadian medical schools..