Hello, I am interested in this speciality

Started by Mitzy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitzy

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I am 15 years old (soon 16), and since I was a little girl I was curious about how the human body works, I like to find new information about what I like. My unchanged dream was to become a doctor, well, at first I wanted to be a botanist, then a biologist, a surgeon and now, I find myself face to face with anesthesiology, looks like a nice speciality and I think this can suit me. I have to say that I purley HATE geometry and I hope I won't stumble on it in the near future. I am pretty good at chemistry and physics, good at algebra and calculus.

P.S This was just a general message about myself 🙂 Are there good odds to get in Med School? Cuz' I ain't gonna stop here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.