Hello!

Started by riley290
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

riley290

Slacker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so after looking at the boards for about a week now they're finally up. I'm new here and would just like to say hi to everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
welcome, riley.
(hehe, i just saw riley (marc blucas) from buffy at the 3rd street promenade in santa monica tuesday)
 
yeah like others mentioned, SDN is addicting, dont let it suck you into a black hole like it has for... well... some of us 😳
 
Hello, riley290! I was officially new, as in registered as of yesterday evening. However, I have actually been reading this forum for at least a week, so welcome to the forums @ studentdoctor network. Don't mind me, I'm probably the youngest one here.