Help? 3.65 overall gpa, 3.67 sci gpa, june mcat

Started by kayori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kayori

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cliff Notes of me:
-2 1/2 years EMT
-Shadowed a family practice doctor in the clinic and in the hospital one summer
-Hospital volunteer one summer
-2 years undergraduate research in molecular biology, to turn into honors thesis next year
-Summer research student at a med school
-President of a club and member of a few other clubs
-biology and ochem tutor

I was getting around a 29-32 on my practice mcats. I want to go to MD schools, but I'm worried about how late my application will go in...I'm trying to aim for early July. Is that too late? Any suggestions for schools?

Thanks 😳
 
Last edited: