1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Help a good cause

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by angel dust, Nov 14, 2005.

1. angel dust

angel dust Pre-Dental Student
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi, I'll be in a walkathon called Relay for Life. It raises money for Cancer research, and I am going around asking for donations. So if everyone would be so kind and donate even as little as $1 that would be great. It is for a good cause.
    The walk is in NYC from Nov. 18th to the 19th from 5pm till 8:30am the next morning.

To donate directly to Relay for Life on my behave just follow the following link:
    Relay for Life

If the page does not allow you to donate less than $10, please message me with the dollar amount you would like to donate and your name, and we will arrange something.
    Thank You so much!

Shiv

2. angel dust

angel dust Pre-Dental Student
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    come on guys :( its a good cause. i can arrange for a dollar to even be donated.