HELP!!! AAMC system wont let me cancel my MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDoc2000

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am trying to cancel my MCAT (life happens ya know), and everytime i attempt to cancel it, an error comes up saying my credit card is invalid, but there is no where on the page to even enter my card info. Has anyone had this problem? The deadline for me to get a refund is tomorrow at 7:59am and the aamc office doesnt open till 8am ;( Not the end of the world but i could use the $150 back. Please please if anyone knows how to resolve. Thank You Thank You!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I’m having the same issue now, can’t cancel my MCAT and it says invalid credit card details. Pls tell me how u handled this issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
this happened to me! if you cancel BEFORE the deadline, and it says "card invalid", the AAMC account dept. are able to see your activity on their end and they give the refund like within a week or so. just email or call AAMC right away and they notify pearson vue to send the refund.