help about local anesthetic in WREB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fmx89591277

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
during part of perio and operative in WREB, before we give local anesthetic to pt, do we need to get approval for administration of local anesthetic from floor examiner or grader?

thank you so much!
 
My experience is no as long as you don't need the floor examiner's approval to start due to a medical issue. I don't think this is specified in the manual, so I would check with the Chief Examiner at the orientation the day before the exam.

When we asked, they said no.
 
thank you so much. I saw the manual of wreb and it didnot say anything about it. so it looks like that we can give anesthesia without any action by examiner

I asked question because in our dental schook we need to get approval by faculty for any anesthesia for pt even they are healthy.

thank you again.🙂

My experience is no as long as you don't need the floor examiner's approval to start due to a medical issue. I don't think this is specified in the manual, so I would check with the Chief Examiner at the orientation the day before the exam.

When we asked, they said no.