Help Accessing UCLA Semel Institute Internship & Post-doc Brochures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurofreakout

Reaction score
For some god forsaken reason, I have never been able to access the clinical neuropsychology internship and post-doc brochures for the UCLA Semel Institute. I have tried multiple browsers on multiple computers at multiple IP addresses. If someone could have mercy on me and send these materials, I would be extremely grateful. I am a clinical neuropsychology trainee planning ahead for internship/post-doc applications and, like everyone else it seems, would love to end up in California. I will edit the post when I have received them- THANK YOU.

Members don't see this ad.

Just click on the three horizontal lines at the top, which brings up the drop down for the pages for their practica, internship, and fellowship. May look different on a computer. I pulled it up on my phone using Chrome for mobile.

Just click on the three horizontal lines at the top, which brings up the drop down for the pages for their practica, internship, and fellowship. May look different on a computer. I pulled it up on my phone using Chrome for mobile.
Thanks for the suggestion- it didn't work. I've tried Safari and Chrome on my phone as well. I receive a "403 Forbidden nginx" error message, same as my other devices. Am I the only one with this problem?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the suggestion- it didn't work. I've tried Safari and Chrome on my phone as well. I receive a "403 Forbidden nginx" error message, same as my other devices. Am I the only one with this problem?

I was able to access the link PsyDuck sent, but he’s a direct link to the brochure, maybe it’ll work. https://education.semel.ucla.edu/wp...ogy-Internship-Manual-w-Appendix-08.31.23.pdf

On a second note, I’m also a nueruopsych trainee, who in my free time enjoys looking at possible future training opportunities and pathways. I was wondering if anyone knows how common it is for interns to stay on at the same site as post-doc fellows? I’d love to know if anyone has insight specifically about going from intern to staying on as a PD fellow at the UCLA Semel program. UCLA Semel releases their internship admissions data, but it only states the # of PD residency positions that interns obtained, not where the positions were located.

Last edited:
I was able to access the link PsyDuck sent, but he’s a direct link to the brochure, maybe it’ll work. https://education.semel.ucla.edu/wp...ogy-Internship-Manual-w-Appendix-08.31.23.pdf

On a second note, I’m also a nueruopsych trainee, who in my free time enjoys looking at possible future training opportunities and pathways. I was wondering if anyone knows how common it is for interns to stay on at the same site as post-doc fellows? I’d love to know if anyone has insight specifically about going from intern to staying on as a PD fellow at the UCLA Semel program. UCLA Semel releases their internship admissions data, but it only states the # of PD residency positions that interns obtained, not where the positions were located.
It's not uncommon for folks to complete their fellowship where they interned. Some of it will depend on the specific fellowship site and their preferences, but I've known multiple fellowship TDs who preferred keeping their own trainees, when possible, because they were a known quantity.

Reactions: 1 user