Help! Anyone else having problems with AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damadazkikr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Basically, I submitted my completed AMCAS on August 2 and even received 3 confirmation emails for the application, background check, and credit card payment. Today, I logged onto AMCAS to see if my application had been verified yet and I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools. When I logged in it shows that my application is completely incomplete and looks like I haven't even started it! Did anyone else have this problem?? And do you think it's just a temporary glitch?

Members don't see this ad.

Basically, I submitted my completed AMCAS on August 2 and even received 3 confirmation emails for the application, background check, and credit card payment. Today, I logged onto AMCAS to see if my application had been verified yet and I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools. When I logged in it shows that my application is completely incomplete and looks like I haven't even started it! Did anyone else have this problem?? And do you think it's just a temporary glitch?

I've had this nightmare before; hope it turns out okay.