• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Oct 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Basically, I submitted my completed AMCAS on August 2 and even received 3 confirmation emails for the application, background check, and credit card payment. Today, I logged onto AMCAS to see if my application had been verified yet and I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools. When I logged in it shows that my application is completely incomplete and looks like I haven't even started it! Did anyone else have this problem?? And do you think it's just a temporary glitch?

zwitterion34

.4520000000000000k Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Here is the contact infor from the AMCAS website.

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 202-828-0600
Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-7p.m. (ET)
Closed Thursdays 11a.m.-1p.m.

Hope this helps. :xf:

S6MD

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Aug 18, 2010
Louisiana
Status
Pre-Medical
Basically, I submitted my completed AMCAS on August 2 and even received 3 confirmation emails for the application, background check, and credit card payment. Today, I logged onto AMCAS to see if my application had been verified yet and I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools. When I logged in it shows that my application is completely incomplete and looks like I haven't even started it! Did anyone else have this problem?? And do you think it's just a temporary glitch?
I've had this nightmare before; hope it turns out okay.

zwitterion34

.4520000000000000k Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Medical Student
About the Ads