Help bad credit cant get cosigner for loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

charmingsun

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was just recently accepted to Mills, and NU's post bac programs. I've got terrible credit and no one in my family is eligible. Believe me, I tried to sign with the help of some of them and still was not approved.

The economy has hurt me in the worse way. I'm looking to get into this post-bac but I don't have a legitimate way of paying for any of this.

Do you all have any tips suggestions etc.

I know that I'm only eligible for 10K of Stafford loans then after that it's vamoose.

I need some serious suggestions. Or programs that would take a student with NO SCIENCE courses at all.
 
Have you applied for FAFSA? You may have to wait until you're 24 (or whatever the age for being considered an 'independent' at your school) in order to become eligible for more aid.

I'm really sorry about your tough situation.. I may be in the same boat.