Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am currently in my freshman year of college and it has been a very difficult semester for me. I am scoring a C-in Calculus 1 and General Biology. I was wondering if pharmacy schools do not even look at your application if you scored a C- in a pre-req? If I take Calculus 2 and pass with a grade of C or better will they then look past my C- in Calculus 1?
I am currently in my freshman year of college and it has been a very difficult semester for me. I am scoring a C-in Calculus 1 and General Biology. I was wondering if pharmacy schools do not even look at your application if you scored a C- in a pre-req? If I take Calculus 2 and pass with a grade of C or better will they then look past my C- in Calculus 1?