Help Choosing an SMP!

Started by premedsa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BU or Georgetown are your best choices because you always want to go with schools that have linkages.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Georgetown and BU are the only one of the list I've heard of before and I spent a little while looking into a few SMPs when I was applying. Of the two, I think Georgetown was way better.
 
Hi! Thank you for responding to my post! I appreciate all the advice. These programs all cost around the same in tuition and Georgetown does not have a formal linkage program. On their website, BU states that about 20-30 of MAMS students are accepted to BUSM and that their students receive facilitated consideration for admission.
 
Georgetown doesn't have a "formal" linkage but they interview 60-70 SMPs every year and ~30 SMP students get into the med school.