Help finding mortgage in PA please!

Started by drpa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in need of a pre-approval for a mortgage in PA with no money down or 5%. Looking at houses in 750-1 million range. Will be starting a position in September that will definitly qualify me for this mortgage amount. Looking to settle July 1st and need a pre-approval quickly as I have a house I want to make an offer on. If someone has a definite lead please help me out!
 
I am in need of a pre-approval for a mortgage in PA with no money down or 5%. Looking at houses in 750-1 million range. Will be starting a position in September that will definitly qualify me for this mortgage amount. Looking to settle July 1st and need a pre-approval quickly as I have a house I want to make an offer on. If someone has a definite lead please help me out!

What's up with this? Why don't you just call a mortgage broker or Citi or Wells Fargo or some other big bank?