Help for a re-taker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreambig2night

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this before but got no replies,

to all the re-takers who made it the second time:

I took around a dozen+ practice tests and ended up gettting a score in the mid twenties in August.

when you all had to start over again did you do the same tests again till you mastered it?

Should I do the test that I already took before?

how would you go about approaching the exam the second time around?

should I read the lesson books again?

Should I believe the guy who told me that he took the same exam over and over again till he just had to read the first line and it gave his a 31?

help........ :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

you need to think about what your weaknesses are. look at your score breakdown, is one section lower than the other? did you have problems with timing? If you studied hard last time and truly did your best, approaching the exam the same way this time won't help.

If you are interested...PM me with more info. I can offer more suggestions. I took the exam 4x and finally scored a 33 on the last try. I am sure I can work with you to help you improve.

dreambig2night said:
I posted this before but got no replies,

to all the re-takers who made it the second time:

I took around a dozen+ practice tests and ended up gettting a score in the mid twenties in August.

when you all had to start over again did you do the same tests again till you mastered it?

Should I do the test that I already took before?

how would you go about approaching the exam the second time around?

should I read the lesson books again?

Should I believe the guy who told me that he took the same exam over and over again till he just had to read the first line and it gave his a 31?

help........ :confused: