Help for future vet student with a pharm friend

Started by Max Power
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Max Power

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this in another topic...maybe some of you can shine some light on my question

WVUPharm2007,

What's up with the whole pharmacy cult thing at WVU? Both my sister and I have lost best friends to this disease. I cannot hold a conversation with this girl anymore. All she does is complain about the school and the people, and cannot be concerned with matters that don't concern herself. I guess going to vet school isn't prestigious enough or something so she can no longer associate with me. Is it everyone or is it just some of them? Or is it just WVU that's like this?