help for third year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gulnosh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every one..me is a fresh 3rd year student and the subjects are patho, pharma and forensic medicine..the problem is that i don't know the study method of these subjects..plz help me :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

The same methods that worked for years 1 & 2 will work for year 3. There is nothing magical about studing for those subjects. Consult students who are ahead of you at your school for specific tips on what they did for success.

Hey there njbmd,

I was just wondering how you went about reading Robbins Basic Pathology (if that's the book you used). It's quite detailed and I really have a trouble finishing each and every chapter ('cause its like a gazillion pages long). Do you think supplementing the book with BRS or perhaps Goljan would help? I tried asking my upperclassmen and they just told me that they only used either the Big or Medium or the Pocket guide Robbins.

Pathology is just too hard sigh :(

yeah njbmd...i visited one of the blogs mentioned above.,and it was awesome. thanx aloooot.:)

Last edited: