help... freaking out here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay.. i'm taking the dats on tuesday.. and I AM FREAKING OUT...
i'm getting so scared... i've been doing topscore.. and my scores have been fluctuating a lot for the science section (16-19)
i know that people usually do better on the actual dats.. but im just kinda scared that i'll totally mess up and end up with a 16 or something...
what did you guys do to prepare last 4 days before your dats?? i'm kind of sick of studying this whoooole summer.. and i just can't wait to get this over with.. but at the same time.. i'm scared im going to mess up and get a horrid score
ughh.. just relieving my pretest jitters...
also... did you get any questions on spectroscopy or amino acids for ochem?? and ecology (tundras, taipas, etc, etc) for bio?? just wondering if i should review that at all...
well.... thanks for bearing with me and wish me luck!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I really wouldn't worry about too much. I remember taking my last practice exam 2 days before and I got 15 on both chem sections. Needless to say I got 21 and 22 on the actual exam. As for what to study, there's only so much time.I made a list of the things in the science portion that I acknowleged I didn't know or know that well, and just put those thins in my short term memory.