HELP: Free ENT journals??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drivesmecraazee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know a website with free articles about ENT?
Thanks. Your answers will be very apreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh c'mon guys!!!! There are plenty of residents and med students applying to ent, Im pretty sure they could pass me a link, even attendings could

How about your med school's library website? You should have electronic access to basically every medical journal in the universe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know a website with free articles about ENT?
Thanks. Your answers will be very apreciated.

The only two freebies I know about are:
www.emedicine.com
http://www.entjournal.com/ME2/Default.asp

and the first is far better than the 2nd

there's also a sizeable powerpoint grand rounds database at several universities--probably the biggest is at UTMB-Galveston. Just google Dr. Quinn's online textbook and you can look at every powerpoint in their program for the last decade.

Google Scholar is a good place to start. You quickly find out what articles you can only get abstracts for vs articles.

Make an account of ResearchGate.net. Search for articles you have trouble finding full text for. You can request a copy from authors if they aren’t already available.

If that still doesn’t work, utilize computers at your local medical school library, university library, or community library where they likely have access to many databases that are not public.

I'm about to change your life.

Find any PubMed article you want you read. Note the PMID (PubMed ID).

Go to sci-hub.se. Enter the PMID.

You're welcome.

Reactions: 1 user