I just got a letter that my application to Goucher is being put on hold and they're not sure if they're going to give me an interview. Goucher is one of my top choices and I'm not really sure how to take this. Has anyone out there been put on hold who later got an interview and gotten into the school? What are my chances of being taken off hold? Is there anything I can do to convince the committee that I am a strong candidate?