Help grade prerequ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theedaddy77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO i got a D in the first semester of physiscs(a pre req) but then retook the class and got an A. Are there any school out there that will disqualify me based open that D. I have a solid GPA and BCS both above 3.7, i just got f-cked in that one class. Please does anyone know the schools that would disqualify for that D even though i amde it up ro does such a thing not exist?

Members don't see this ad.

With your GPA, and the A from the retake, I don't see a problem.

does anyone else know for sure though?

Members don't see this ad :)
Please does anyone know the schools that would disqualify for that D even though i amde it up ro does such a thing not exist?

I don't believe any school will disqualify you just for this one grade. You have a solid track record, and repeated the class with an A. Just be patient, and wait for your acceptance (or multiple).

SO i got a D in the first semester of physiscs(a pre req) but then retook the class and got an A. Are there any school out there that will disqualify me based open that D. I have a solid GPA and BCS both above 3.7, i just got f-cked in that one class. Please does anyone know the schools that would disqualify for that D even though i amde it up ro does such a thing not exist?

You'll be fine.

Heck, I got Ds and Fs and didn't even have time to retake some of those classes and I am still in.

You'll be fine.

Heck, I got Ds and Fs and didn't even have time to retake some of those classes and I am still in.

Why didn't you apply to Columbia? With them weighing highly on DAT, I think you could have been accepted there.