help guys for medical residency...!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fasttrack

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

I would like to introduse myself 1st. My name is XYZ.I am a student of medical university Russia. Actually i am a citizen of IND and after my higher secondry education i came here for my medical studies in general medicine (M.B.B.S), So as i am a student of final year now,i am searching a university for my post graduate studies and good feture. So actually i am interested doing my post grduate education or reidency in Master of surgery of Orthopedics and Trauma subject in rfhgvfrhe, So i want all detail information about the post graduate or residency educations in hgfvru So i request to send me those all. As i am having few quiestions like Can i get admitted for post graduation as above noticed subject? What will be the medium of instruction? What will be criteria of admission? What kind of document i need to submit and where? cost of fees? What about dermatory and living expance? Can i enroll by my self i mean without broker? How and all i have to being ready if i deside to continue the study in aus? what exams i have to pass? please keep in mind that i am kutgh35iumedical diploma holder but hvdh citizen.
I am eagarly waiting for your reply so please do send me the answers.
Thank you, chill
nhfv

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: