help-i-got-a-128-on-nbme-13-im-stuck-need-tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caribdilemma

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm from a low-tier Caribbean medical school and I need help to pass/score well on my steps. I recently took NBME 13. I got a <128. I need someone who can tutor me on a daily basis, to help me learn and retain FA. I also need them help me create a schedule. Other people looking at this thread...can you guys suggest what I can do to increase my score? Am I delusion to hope to get a 230-240? Thanks. P.S- a schedule that incorporates Pathoma and/or sketchy and/or kaplan books/videos and FA and qbank everyday. Also something that will help me recall everything i have learnt...like firecracker or anki or something.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! first aid is your bible! read it well! I recommend you get Dr Jamal's USMLE notes and read them, they are high yield and concise and then go for another question bank. The more you read question ideas the better.

Hello!

I'm a 4th year medical student in Virginia, USA and am offering tutoring services. Sessions will be held remotely via Skype. I charge $30/hr. All funds must be transferred 24hrs prior to session time to ensure reservation. I have over 5 years of teaching/tutoring experience to undergraduate students.

I am proud to admit I was a student that initially struggled with the volume and lingo of medicine, and over the years excelled by developing my own pneumonics, slides, and tricks. I am eager to share my resources with other students and provide high yield teaching! My personal notes have been shared within my medical school community and are well received. Please contact me with your specific needs and we can come up with a plan together best suited for your goals. Please message me if you're interested!

Looking forward to working with you!