Help - I'm Transfering to Ross - Need Info on their Transfer Student Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

savedprograms

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have info on how Ross Med's Transfer Student Interview is like? What questions, what's their focus? I'm transferring to Ross and need to prepare for my interview with them soon. Thanks.
 
I think it would depend on what year you're transfering into. I know their admission interview questions were asked about diversity issues and what I would do in different situations. Like if I had different types of patients like a biker or an orthodox religious person. Just to see how tolerent I was of different beliefs.