This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustWHYbother

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a junior in a forensic chemistry program at my school. As of right now I have a 3.59 cGPA and a 3.51 sGPA. I have not yet taken the MCAT; but, I'm not too stressed about it. My primary concern is I have no research/internships on my pre-med resume and no shadow either. Can some please guide through the quagmire I have place myself in?
As far as the GPAs go I'm taking care of that on my end; if, I pull out with all A-'s in my remaining science courses and an a few B or B+'s on other courses I'll be solid there. I also have A+'s in all Chems if that helps me. And my #1 choice is Wake Forest, my uncle works in the medical school as teacher, researcher (one of the best and most paid), and is either head or top trauma surgeon. I do have 4 w's, with medical reasons for of themy and I also plan on retaking 3 of them.
So, honestly when I'm looking for like I said he is help or a guide through not having any shadowing, clinical, or research now that I'm in my junior year.
PS: can anyone can recommend any schoos with the same profile as Wake Forest so I can have good back schools

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: