This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustWHYbother

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm a junior in a forensic chemistry program at my school. As of right now I have a 3.59 cGPA and a 3.51 sGPA. I have not yet taken the MCAT; but, I'm not too stressed about it. My primary concern is I have no research/internships on my pre-med resume and no shadow either. Can some please guide through the quagmire I have place myself in?
As far as the GPAs go I'm taking care of that on my end; if, I pull out with all A-'s in my remaining science courses and an a few B or B+'s on other courses I'll be solid there. I also have A+'s in all Chems if that helps me. And my #1 choice is Wake Forest, my uncle works in the medical school as teacher, researcher (one of the best and most paid), and is either head or top trauma surgeon. I do have 4 w's, with medical reasons for of themy and I also plan on retaking 3 of them.
So, honestly when I'm looking for like I said he is help or a guide through not having any shadowing, clinical, or research now that I'm in my junior year.
PS: can anyone can recommend any schoos with the same profile as Wake Forest so I can have good back schools
 
Last edited: