HELP!! JMC secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sami335

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm really confused, for some reason everytime I try filling out the online secondary form for Thomas Jefferson and submit, it takes me to a page that says, "Application inactivity timeout. Please login". It says that you can't cut and paste the essay because it makes errors, so I have to type it in, and even when i type super fast it still gives me that message!!! Has anyone else had this problem?? Thanks! :confused: +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

a lot of us have received that message. you just have to keep trying. if you're really having a problem, i think you can just send in a paper copy. a bunch of people called and were told that earlier...look up jefferson secondary in the search and you should come up with some threads from august addressing this issue! you could also call TJU just to make sure. good luck!

I had the same problem. They told me to submit without the essay, and then send the essay snail. I make it sort of like an update letter.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your help! :D