BlameItOnTheOH

7+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2010
Status
Medical Student
....and I never hit "save" at all during my first writing sample....didn't even think to do it...time just ran out as I was finishing up. does it automatically save or will i be without a writing sample? thanks

STAT EKG

7+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2009
Valhalla
Status
....and I never hit "save" at all during my first writing sample....didn't even think to do it...time just ran out as I was finishing up. does it automatically save or will i be without a writing sample? thanks

I don't know, man... I *think* it auto-saves, but I'm not 100% sure. Writing was the section I cared least about and devoted maybe .01% of my studying toward because I heard it barely matters as long as you don't completely screw up/can express that you're literate.

Even though I know it's hard not to, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Writing is by far the least important section and I'm pretty sure it'll submit whatever you have written if you run out of time.

RunningDiva

Hakuna Matata
Jul 29, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
If you need more peace of mind:

How to Reach Us

Association of American Medical Colleges
Medical College Admission Test

Phone: 202-828-0690
E-mail: [email protected] (We are sorry, but we are unable to accept attachments.)
Hours of Operation

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday:
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Thursday:
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET

EDIT: ummm CONGRATS for being done!! I think you're allowed a moment of panic in your brain-drain state of mind.

BlameItOnTheOH

7+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2010
Status
Medical Student
thanks guys, yea im sure it saved. if it didn't, then it didn't and it was a garbage response anyways. phwew. okay alcohol time...