HELP!! ---Kaplan Subject Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOC1987

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey for those of you that have taken or are taking Kaplan:

Do you do the subject tests and if so how much do they help?

(That's SUBJECT Tests, NOT Section Tests) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was doing the subject tests as kaplan had in the syllabus but then i realized that some of the subject tests covered material we hadn't covered yet in class. So i decided to do the subject tests for each subject after i am done reviewing all the content (which will be by the end of this week). But for the subject tests i have done (Physics, chem and ochem 1 and 2) they are really good...except for the physics ones they are extremely hard

BrutusBuckeyeMD said:
I was doing the subject tests as kaplan had in the syllabus but then i realized that some of the subject tests covered material we hadn't covered yet in class. So i decided to do the subject tests for each subject after i am done reviewing all the content (which will be by the end of this week). But for the subject tests i have done (Physics, chem and ochem 1 and 2) they are really good...except for the physics ones they are extremely hard

Yeah, I've been doing pretty much the same. There's no point in doing the subject test if you don't already have a good idea of how you should approach the problem in the first place.