HELP!!! Master of Arts VERSUS Master of Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khentoog182

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've asked this question before but haven't gotten much help, so if ANYONE has any input I'd really really appreciate it!

If you were to choose between Midwestern (Arizona campus) Master of Arts in Biomed science or UMDNJ's Master of Science in Biomed science...which one would you pick?

I just want to know which one gives a California resident a higher chance of matriculation into dental school the next year. I can't find any answers online and faculty don't really answer my question when I call and ask to find out more info.

Please HELP!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Well if you are trying to gain acceptance into a Cal school, I would imagine Midwestern will give you a sliver of a better chance, purely because of location. If you are looking at getting into UMDNJ, then I would suggest doing their program.

It honestly depends on what your undergrad gpa, if your undergrad gpa is a 3.2 or above then go to mwu, and if its below that I'd go to UDMNJ just because they have a closer tie with the dental school and mwu does not.