Help! MCO Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Afrobeatnik

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hoping for some last minute help. I have an interview on Tuesday Jan 18 at MCO (Ferris). I'm not sure if I misplaced the itinerary or never got it. What time do I need to be there? Where exactly do I go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Because of the holiday on Monday, there won't be anyone in the office to ask until it's the morning of. Thanks!
 
Hi,

How did the interivew go? I will probably be scheduling one pretty soon and was just wondering what the interview at Ferris was like? Was there an essay? Thanks!