Help Me: Can't Apply Step 2 through IWA!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goycu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Previously I apply step 1 and already schedule the exam date. Now I want to make new apply to step 2 CK. But when I log-in to IWA ON-LINE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS
Login Page- Filling my USMLE ID and password, there is error!!!

I come to the ECFMG On-line Application page (https://iwa2.ecfmg.org/home.asp).
It appear as
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Begin a New Application
USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and/or Step 2 CS

Print/Reprint Documents
Print/Reprint USMLE Step 1 Scheduling Permit
IWA Document Submission Form (Form 187)

OASIS - View the validity of your Certification of Identification Form (Form 186)
++++++++++++++++++++++++

***So I click at
Begin a New Application:
USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and/or Step 2 CS***

The webpage of " ECFMG ON-LINE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS
Login for on-line application for USMLE™ Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS." reappear for me to relogin.

When I relogin filling my USMLE ID and password, I come to the ECFMG On-line Application page (https://iwa2.ecfmg.org/home.asp) again.

I click at "Begin a New Application: => USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and/or Step 2 CS" then the login page appear again. Again and Again!!!

I try for 3 days. How to fix it? I'm so anxious.

Please answer me :confused:
Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Keep trying. It happens so frequently but 3 days!!! strange. Good luck

Thanks, mmed.
I finally change using my computer to my Notebook. It Works! So that's due to Technical problem of my computer. May be the setting or virus!

I am an international physician from medical college outside USA, I need to take step 1 USMLE, can any one inform me :
1.how can I begin?
2.What should I read?
3.How much duration should I have before the test?
4.what can I do do guarantee good score in step 1?

waiting for your kind answer

Members don't see this ad :)
I am an international physician from medical college outside USA, I need to take step 1 USMLE, can any one inform me :
1.how can I begin?
2.What should I read?
3.How much duration should I have before the test?
4.what can I do do guarantee good score in step 1?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::idea:

1. Step 1 is basic material. pathology,Microbiology,Anatomy,Pharmaco,Immuno,Embryology,Physiology etc.
Go to www.usmle.org and click on Step 1 to have an idea of the exams content.

2.Begin by putting together the right materials. It depends on how much u want to spend, how much time u have and how best you study.
U can go to website of KaplanMedical and buy their Lecture notes or you travel to uSA to do their review courses, you could buy the Review books(BRS, HY etc). There is also the question banks that u can try questions(Usmleworld-best,Kaplan Qbank etc). There are so many resources but u have to choose the best for you not for others.

I suggest that u start by buying USMLE Step 1 First AID at Amazon.com or any site . It is a must and it gives u the idea of the material covered and it analyses the Step 1 materials that u can buy.

And visit as many step 1 forums as possible to read opinions and infor about the Exams.

Good Luck