Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,
First I want to say thanks to all of you for your contributions to this forum. Lots of useful info here .
I just went to my community college and here is whats available. keep in mind that I will be working full time and have no prior college education.
As-Science & Math
AS-Science and Math Biology option
AS-Science and Math Chemistry option
AS-Science and Math Math Option
AS-Science and Math Physics Option
What the heck do I choose?
Thanks
First I want to say thanks to all of you for your contributions to this forum. Lots of useful info here .
I just went to my community college and here is whats available. keep in mind that I will be working full time and have no prior college education.
As-Science & Math
AS-Science and Math Biology option
AS-Science and Math Chemistry option
AS-Science and Math Math Option
AS-Science and Math Physics Option
What the heck do I choose?
Thanks