Help me decide, ACPHS, URI or St. John Fisher

Started by V835
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

V835

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a high school senior and have been accepted to Albany College of Pharmacy and St. John Fisher, still waiting to hear from University of Rhode Island (fisher gave me early assurance into the pharmacy program so they're all 0-6). Which one of these would you choose and why? Any experiences with these schools would be really appreciated. Fisher is significantly cheaper than ACPHS for me but Albany is closer and more established; anyone know how Fisher grads are doing getting jobs since the program is only a few years old?
 
Albany's on probation for whatever reason - they also have a mediocre reputation. I've heard of St. John's, but not St. John Fisher. I've heard good and bad about St. John's. URI is pretty selective and has great new facilities. I'd say they have the best program of the three.