Help me understand where I stand

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustySpitfire

Reaction score
I'll try to keep this relatively short.

1. I never finished my undergraduate degree, so do I need to do a post-bacc after my... bacc? I had already intended to do an SMP, because...
2. My GPA is firmly anchored in the toilet, but has been rising and by the time I graduate the upward trend will look more like a hockey stick. Nevertheless, assuming I do well going forward I think my cGPA will be around 2.5 at graduation. Will an SMP be enough to overcome this? Am I adding post-bacc classes before the SMP too?
3. Despite the above, I learned through reading that technically my sGPA is (null). I don't have one because according to AMCAS's guidelines I've never taken what they consider to be a BCPM course. What does this mean for me? (This will be 4.0 once summer grades post, but the question remains the same.)

I have other questions, but these seem like a good place to start (and I'm trying to keep the neuroticism to a minimum lol).
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

A DIY at a local college would be fine. You should take all the science prerequisites and enough courses to raise your cGPA to 3.0 . Of course, you need to do well in the science prerequisites, Ideally, 3.5 or higher in your science courses.

Reactions: 1 user