Help me!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anm2495

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
have been studying for about 6 or 7 weeks now. I'm scheduled to take the dat in about 12 days...
I have watched all of Chad's videos, and have reviewed pretty much everything, but my DAT Bootcamp scores are pretty low, I can't seem to get it right although I feel like I know the info. I'm all over the place and freaking out!!!!
I can't reschedule because I have already applied and the dental school is waiting for my DAT score, please please please help me out! What should I do ☹️ I'm so scared!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear. It really is a bear of a book. Takes a lottt of hard work but the best way to get started is to just dive right in and go for it.
Do you think I would be able to do it in less than two weeks? :( I'm so afraid. Any other tips?!

Do you think I would be able to do it in less than two weeks? :( I'm so afraid. Any other tips?!
Biggest tip is to push it back a week if you aren't ready. Schools would much rather wait a week and see a higher score than have them early with a low score. It's definitely possible! Just depends how much effort you're willing to put in. Expect long days of doing nothing but studying for this entire period and I think it's possible.

Biggest tip is to push it back a week if you aren't ready. Schools would much rather wait a week and see a higher score than have them early with a low score. It's definitely possible! Just depends how much effort you're willing to put in. Expect long days of doing nothing but studying for this entire period and I think it's possible.
Thank you so much for your advice. I'm going to push it back.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for your advice. I'm going to push it back.
So bad news, I can't reschedule because there are no open dates until end of September which is so late :( what to do now? I'm honestly freaking out at this point..

Destroyer is essential haha! Honestly I finished each run in 2 weeks (all the damn questions lol) but that's because I was just no life studying and reviewing.

Destroyer is essential haha! Honestly I finished each run in 2 weeks (all the damn questions lol) but that's because I was just no life studying and reviewing.
I have 2 weeks and a half now. I'm just going to have no life and study study and study. How many times should I do the destroyer?

In that time I honestly think you only have time to do it once maybe 1.5 times unless you know almost everything. The second run I honestly felt like I was going through it faster and just reinforcing.