Instant Karma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Houston
www.40watthype.com
Status (Visible)
Does anyone else have this problem!?

I propose a support group for spouses/sig. o's of those who must be logged in to the forums at all times, fervently typing away. I mean, heaven forbid you fail to answer the latest "anatomy question" or don't weigh in on the fascist philosophy of some national medical organizations.. or even engage in some urinating contest about who-got-in-to-which-school-who-can-get-away-with-not-studying-for-Step-1...

For those of you repeat-posters who are single, do us a favor: stay that way. As for you, medic8m, I'll see you at home...

(provided I can peel you away from the keyboard long enough to make eye contact)

:p

Stinger86

Intern year? Ha!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2003
Palookaville
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Originally posted by kase
For those of you repeat-posters who are single, do us a favor: stay that way. As for you, medic8m, I'll see you at home...

(provided I can peel you away from the keyboard long enough to make eye contact)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is TOO funny!

I feel your pain, medic8m... I sometimes get yelled at too..

About the Ads

raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2003
la-la land
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
kase- i feel your pain!! and i thought i was the only significant other that experienced this! getting through medical school with a boyfriend is hard enough, but its especially trying when all he can say is-- "check out my post!" "look at this thread!" do you know how many times a day i have to hear this?! arghhh!

Doc Ivy

Miss Understood
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2003
Seattle
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
My boyfriend's addicted to college basketball, I'm addcited to SDN, it's a match made in heaven...:laugh:

kase

Instant Karma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Houston
www.40watthype.com
Status (Visible)
I hear you, Swirl! My favorite is when he tries to get me into the act:

"So, for the anatomy association game, I answered 'incus or mallaeus'... what do you think? Does that sound right to you?"

To which I reply: "Look, buddy, I suck at science. That's why I went to law school."

:)

raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2003
la-la land
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
the worst is when he does manage to successfully drag me into it . . . . he's constantly sending me links to threads that he knows will incite me! like this one!!! do you think i happened upon this on my own? no way- i have better things to do!! dammit i've posted!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.