Help! My boyfriend is addicted to these silly threads!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kase

Instant Karma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone else have this problem!?

I propose a support group for spouses/sig. o's of those who must be logged in to the forums at all times, fervently typing away. I mean, heaven forbid you fail to answer the latest "anatomy question" or don't weigh in on the fascist philosophy of some national medical organizations.. or even engage in some urinating contest about who-got-in-to-which-school-who-can-get-away-with-not-studying-for-Step-1...

For those of you repeat-posters who are single, do us a favor: stay that way. As for you, medic8m, I'll see you at home...

(provided I can peel you away from the keyboard long enough to make eye contact)

:p

Stinger86

Intern year? Ha!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kase
For those of you repeat-posters who are single, do us a favor: stay that way. As for you, medic8m, I'll see you at home...

(provided I can peel you away from the keyboard long enough to make eye contact)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is TOO funny!

I feel your pain, medic8m... I sometimes get yelled at too..

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We're probably the wrong people to ask ;)

medic8m

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just discovered these threads a few weeks ago....

I need help....

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by medic8m
I just discovered these threads a few weeks ago....

I need help....

hahah, ya they get addicting.

raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
kase- i feel your pain!! and i thought i was the only significant other that experienced this! getting through medical school with a boyfriend is hard enough, but its especially trying when all he can say is-- "check out my post!" "look at this thread!" do you know how many times a day i have to hear this?! arghhh!

Doc Ivy

Miss Understood
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend's addicted to college basketball, I'm addcited to SDN, it's a match made in heaven...:laugh:

kase

Instant Karma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear you, Swirl! My favorite is when he tries to get me into the act:

"So, for the anatomy association game, I answered 'incus or mallaeus'... what do you think? Does that sound right to you?"

To which I reply: "Look, buddy, I suck at science. That's why I went to law school."

:)

raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the worst is when he does manage to successfully drag me into it . . . . he's constantly sending me links to threads that he knows will incite me! like this one!!! do you think i happened upon this on my own? no way- i have better things to do!! dammit i've posted!