Help needed ASAP, please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdforlife

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need your help.
I have an interview on Friday morning for a research assistant position (cardiac surgery). I just started a postbac program, so my interviewer knows from my cv and resume that I don't have any research experience and that I never took science courses in college.
What kind of questions should I expect at the interview and how should I dress (suit or business casual more appropriate)?

Thanks in advance.
Please respond everyone that knows something. I need it ASAP so that I could prepare for it.

Members don't see this ad.

well be yourself and be honest. he already saw your CV so he wouldn't have invited you in for an interview if he thought you didn't have the ability to fulfill the job description.
dress professionally, tie-dress-shirt-slacks.....

i remember one time i was in a lab and this guy wanted to volunteer (he was a rookie) and the boss-lady asked him how you'd make a 1molar solution of NaCl (given the molecular weight). he couldn't do it. it was sad. the story is,...he still got to volunteer. (of course in this situation he's not getting paid). but you get the point.....