help needed urgently!! UIC online application

Started by pbkal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pbkal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone!!
i need an urgent advice. Im applying to UIC for 2011 cycle. I have a doubt in one of the sections in online application. In one of the category named ' Test Scores' while filling the application, which asks regarding the entrance exams given for applying to university- only TOEFL is given in options. NBDE exam is not given( NDBE is given which i feel is canadian exam). How to fill that section.

Would be great if anyone could help me out with that. Please anyone who already applied or are in the process of applying, help me out with this.
Really appreciate any suggestions.Thank u very much in advance.
 
Any suggestions please reply. This is urgent.
hi pbkal,
I don't think that is for Canadian NBDE.I have filled out for UIC , but I did not get anykind of doubts when I was filling.I forgot it now as there was no complication while filling.
I apologize for not able to help much...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi pbkal,
I don't think that is for Canadian NBDE.I have filled out for UIC , but I did not get anykind of doubts when I was filling.I forgot it now as there was no complication while filling.
I apologize for not able to help much...

thanku very much for ur valuable advice. i enquired with the UIC admissions office.got the same response.thanku very much.
 
For transcript , do we have to send individual marks sheets issued by the university plus the consolidated transcript issued by the dental college? Please answer its urgent!
 
For transcript , do we have to send individual marks sheets issued by the university plus the consolidated transcript issued by the dental college? Please answer its urgent!

i have sent both of them.