help needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpreadingSmiles

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi im an international dentist from Pakistan currently taking 1 yr certificate course in orthodontics (for international dentist ) and as i do not know many people around do not have enuff knowledge as to wat are the options i have to get either an MS from sum university here or which schools accept foreign grads and if there are any residency progs for foreign grad dentists , Secondly the most crucial thing n thats wat i need help for is im trying to take NBDE part1 again (yes i scored 79:( last time n it sucks ) i just have 3 mnths to study so wats the best approach n the best material to buy , i have dental decks/old test papers and kaplan NBDE test book ...ne suggestions ne ideas ????? puhleeezzz
if sumone cant post the reply here u can email me at [email protected]
waiting for sum replies :)
tc

Members don't see this ad.

SpreadingSmiles said:
hi im an international dentist from Pakistan currently taking 1 yr certificate course in orthodontics (for international dentist ) and as i do not know many people around do not have enuff knowledge as to wat are the options i have to get either an MS from sum university here or which schools accept foreign grads and if there are any residency progs for foreign grad dentists , Secondly the most crucial thing n thats wat i need help for is im trying to take NBDE part1 again (yes i scored 79:( last time n it sucks ) i just have 3 mnths to study so wats the best approach n the best material to buy , i have dental decks/old test papers and kaplan NBDE test book ...ne suggestions ne ideas ????? puhleeezzz
if sumone cant post the reply here u can email me at [email protected]
waiting for sum replies :)
tc
the answers to all of your questions are in this forum.so just be patient and look around.
good luck