help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachnabc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Advanced Standing Program in the Boston School (Goldman) is?? I would be called for the interview so wanted to know if it was worth going for. Since the Program is only 2 years do they cover everything and enough experience with patients is provided??

Thanks a lot rachnabc

Members don't see this ad.

hi rachana,

Bu has 1 yr of preclininals and 1 yr of clinicals (thats what they said when we went there. but the senior batch said its around 8 months of preclinicals.As far as college is concerned its positive side is they teach u preclinicals from scratch .The first yr is pretty hectic 6 days/week. The negative side is less of clinicals, so it depends on what you prefer.

hope this helps

Thanks Merl for the help. Do you know anyone who is in the program or has done one from Boston? Would be helpful to talk to a student in Boston too. Actually I have got admission in a canadian school so I was confused wether it is worth changing over and paying much more for the program in BU.
Thanks again.
All the Best.