Help! PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaliagoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just looked at PCAT for the first time and it looks pretty easy. I know there's a lot of stuff I need to review, esp bio since I didnt take physiology or anatomy but the questions (at least the sample questions on the PCAT website) are pretty basic knowledge. The only thing I'm wondering is how well you have to do to get a high score. Let's say I got 90% of the questions correctly in math. What is my percentile?

If you have your PCAT scores, please, please, share with me how you did (gradewise and %-wise) because that would help immensely. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

thaliagoo said:
Hey guys,

I just looked at PCAT for the first time and it looks pretty easy. I know there's a lot of stuff I need to review, esp bio since I didnt take physiology or anatomy but the questions (at least the sample questions on the PCAT website) are pretty basic knowledge. The only thing I'm wondering is how well you have to do to get a high score. Let's say I got 90% of the questions correctly in math. What is my percentile?

If you have your PCAT scores, please, please, share with me how you did (gradewise and %-wise) because that would help immensely. Thanks so much!
If everyone else that has taken it got 91% of the math questions right you get a 0

That's just my understanding of the PCAT

however if you do a search there are threads that contain personal scores,
books used, changes made, etc.

that means absolutely nothing to me... why waste your time???

Members don't see this ad :)
why do you expect others to take time to help you when you yourself can do a quick search of the forum and potentially find exactly what you are looking for?

And when someone does reply with his/her understanding of the way the PCAT is scored and you reply as you have do you actually expect others to want to help you?

I have also seen your other post when you ask a poster what's up with the "rah rah stuff"

i believe you are starting off on the wrong foot.

If you have nothing to say that is of any help or use to us, then keep it shut. Your opinion is not wanted.

Secondly, I can post whatever I please regardless of its relevance to other posts. If this bothers you, then leave the site. It really is not your business.

In reply to your comment, I am only concerned about the alacrity that some people express. Why do you go around searching my posts?

If I get booted for this, then so be it. UP YOURS.

take off
or bbmuffin will mess u up :D

seriously, though
your tone is not wanted around here

thaliagoo said:
If you have nothing to say that is of any help or use to us, then keep it shut. Your opinion is not wanted.

Secondly, I can post whatever I please regardless of its relevance to other posts. If this bothers you, then leave the site. It really is not your business.

In reply to your comment, I am only concerned about the alacrity that some people express. Why do you go around searching my posts?

Want info and friendly to boot! Welcome to the site!

thaliagoo said:

thaliagoo,

I have been on this site for only a few months. I have seen nothing but professionalism, mutual respect, and a desire for shared experience and advice. Unfortunately, your post is the first instance of such juvenile, wounded-ego immaturity that I have come across. BBmuffin is a well regarded member of this board (her=500+ posts, you=0+), who has personally given me good advice, and by the way is already in Pharmacy school. Difference of opinion is one thing, but you crossed the line with personal attacks. SDN neither needs you nor should tolerate you.
Grow up.

Mark

Go ahead and flame me (if it makes you feel better).

thaliagoo said:

So mature. :rolleyes: I'll repeat what others have posted, simply because I believe if you read it enough, you'll comprehend - search the pre-pharmacy forum and you'll find umpteen and a half threads regarding the PCAT.

thaliagoo said:
Hey guys,

If it looks easy to you, go take it. The sample questions are way harder than the actual PCAT. And don't study either, it won't help. Good luck.

thaliagoo said:
that means absolutely nothing to me... why waste your time???
What part of "If everyone else that has taken it got 91% of the math questions right you get a 0" did you not understand? I am affraid to see your reading comp scores.

I thought it was a pretty simple explanation myself, but if that means nothing to you, it is likely that you will not be doing so well in the math section. :(

my favorites are:

...SAME AND DIFFERENT
and
...n IS MY NAME

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.