help pick my spring schedule!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vanillabear55

just keep swimming
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
these two classes

ORGANIC CHEM II
4 credits, 8 hrs/week including lab
PHYSICS II LAB
1 credit, 3 hours/week

i have to absolutely take but the following options i can't decide on:

Option 1:
add these two:

BIOLOGY OF EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY, & BEHAVIOR
4 credits, 7 hrs/week including lab
PSYCH DEVELOPMENTAL RESEARCH SEMINAR
4 credits, 6 hours/week

13 cr total

option 2:

add these two:
PSYCH DEVELOPMENTAL RESEARCH SEMINAR
4 credits, 6 hours/week
HUMAN BIOLOGY ( Honors )
3 credits, 4 hours/week ---- this is a nonscience majors biology course- but the professor is interested in turning it into an honors version of it which I still need a few of

12 cr total

option 3:

add these two
PSYCH INDEPENDENT RESEARCH
3 credits
BIOLOGY OF EVOLUTION, ECOLOGY, & BEHAVIOR
4 credits, 7 hrs/week including lab

12 cr total



keep in mind that I need to take an mcat class too & I wanted to take a light semester. i also have plenty of room to take a light semester, i have ap credits and such. thanks
 
What's your academic class and major?
I'm guessing Psychology??

All of those seem like good choices and consistent with a light load.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Option 3 no questions asked.

that was my original plan, but the professor teaching the developmental seminar is the sponsor on a dissertation I'm helping to collect/code data for and she made the class sound really awesome and she has a reputation of being an amazing professor
 
Wow we are in the exact same boat. I would take the bio which will help you most on the mcat. So probably the Ecology/Evolution one unless you think the Human one will help. I'm doing ochem 2 Phys 2 Genetics and an Honors logic to fill an honors credit to graduate and then ill be taking a class thats not from the university 3 days a week to study for the MCAT. Good luck!
 
Wow we are in the exact same boat. I would take the bio which will help you most on the mcat. So probably the Ecology/Evolution one unless you think the Human one will help. I'm doing ochem 2 Phys 2 Genetics and an Honors logic to fill an honors credit to graduate and then ill be taking a class thats not from the university 3 days a week to study for the MCAT. Good luck!

I'm just worried that it'll look like I'm going backwards if I take the non-science bio class, so I'll probably wind up taking the ecology/evo/behavior one because its higher up than gen bio I and II that I've already taken & it counts for my minor